Business Editing Services
Business Editing Service for Professionals and Corporations
Business professionals know that time is money and would rather spend their time making an impact than editing their business documents for errors. Even top financial publications like Forbes Magazine acknowledge the importance of solid writing and editing of work that comes out of an office, even for everyday documents such as emails and memos, which should be carefully proofread to showcase your true professionalism to clients and employees.
What does this editing service include?
Our business English editors are all native English language speakers with advanced degrees and specialized knowledge in diverse industries. By understanding the field and the terms and conventions used, your editors will refine your reports, marketing materials, presentations, proposals, memos, manuals, and other business documents. Our Business Editing and Proofreading Service uses track changes to show you exactly how your editor has improved the writing.
Business editing and proofreading includes:
- Proofreading for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors
- Line editing for style, revising awkward, wordy, or unclear language
- Enhanced precision and level of business terms and expressions
- Marginal comments explaining revisions and suggesting improvements
- A noticeable increase in the impact of your words on clients and colleagues
- Direct interaction with your editor to ask questions or give further instructions
As the most professional editing service in the industry, we deliver only the best to our business clients:
- Affordable pricing and easy payment
- Automatic order processing and delivery
- 100% language accuracy guaranteed
- Quick and customizable turnarounds
- Instant service quote on all orders
- Customer service available 24/7
What types of documents can be edited with this service?
- Legal documents
- Brochures and pamphlets
- Social media posts
- Marketing and advertising copy
- Official E-mails
- Business plans and budget plans
- Official newsletters
- Other business documents
So think outside the corner office and increase the ROI of your hard work with Business Editing and Proofreading Services from Wordvice.
Wordvice Business Editing Service Features
Marketing materials /
Press releases /
Website content /
- Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar
- Word choice and terminology
- Sentence structure
- Natural English expression
- Clarity in meaning
- Concise writing
- Reference consistency
Wordvice Facts and Stats
We have revised more than 1,200 business documents for over 700 clients since 2015. Our editors carefully proofread and edit your business documents and help create the desired impact you are seeking for your business.
Sample Business Editing Document
All businesses and government institutions rely on clear and compelling writing to get their meaning across accurately and professionally. Our editors enhance the coherence, clarity, style, and tone of any business document so that it meets your professional objective.
- Eliminate errors in grammar, punctuation, spelling, and mechanics
- Revise and replace words and phrases to improve readability
- Provide substantive feedback in marginal comments
- Revise for coherent logic and clarity
- Reduce word count (up to 10% of document)